Sunday 19 February 2012

Updated...

since last year oct i did't update my blog...
ok... now i wan active back my blog...
last week i hear a news...
i dono why he change became like tat or his really like tat???
ppl always say "LOVE CAN MAKE PEOPLE BLIND"...
i think it really true...
when u love a ppl... u only can see his good but cant see his bad...
when u hate tat ppl... u only can see his bad but cant see his good...

about wat his say abt me really make me feel terrible...
when i use his money???
and he really got so much of money???
really rubbish...
if he really so rich thn no need drive saga la...
and tat is 2nd saga...
loke always ask me don wan so care...
i trying to do so...
i wan close my ear and far always from his news...

erm... i'm planning to change a new car...
the probability to change VIVA is very high...
now i wan work hard and save money to change...
i must gamateh...
hehe... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment